FieldGoals Academy fearlessly provides education research. Formed through a collaboration of winning educators, research experts and leading elementary and secondary school administrators – WE ARE EDUCATORS HELPING EDUCATORS – and we understand that quality and time are your greatest concerns.
We provide solutions for significant education challenges in the US – with a staff diversified enough to address public and private sectors and in urban, suburban and rural geographies. With over 75 years combined academic experience, we have uncovered startling areas of weakness in our educational systems and addressed them with unique and expeditious solutions.
- Teachers can become overwhelmed by increased performance expectations and a reduction in the work force – with under-funded programming and budgetary cuts, staff morale could increase simply by providing new hires with the tools and approach to share resources, collaborate with fellow teachers and gaining an expedient and workable understanding of the curriculum inherent to individual educational institutions.
- Charter, private and public schools are unable to obtain available – and frequently under-used – State and Federal grant money because administrator schedules are already overflowing with current job requirements and they lack the expertise to identify the areas of vulnerability and need in the district.
- New and developing charter and private schools possess neither the resources nor the expertise to identify and provide services for the community in which they desire to create unique educational institutions. Many scenarios fail before ground is even broken based on inaccurate information about the demographics, geography and awareness and perceptions of the student and parent population.
- Quality educational software and textbooks emerge every day from the growing number of software design specialty companies and authors with experience and “heart” – but many schools continue to use the same, outdated collateral because teachers and administrators just don’t have the time to analyze the many options and make choices based on their unique student population.
- Teacher focus groups
- Administrator and leadership focus groups, task force development and seminars
- State and Federal testing and student performance analysis with practical solutions
- On-site teacher training
- Software/textbook evaluation, testing and selection
- Instructional product consultation
- Cost-Benefit budget analysis
- Grant consultation, writing and research fulfillment
- Ad Hoc professional development including computer training, language, acquisition and developing resources
- Online parent, community and staff benchmark and tracking studies
- IMPROVE TEST SCORES – state and federal, private guidelines, identify factors leading to the reduction of scores and areas which can be improved quickly. Hear the concerns of your teaching staff and realistically provide them with the support and advanced training they need to perform their jobs more effectively
- Find and utilize the financial resources to enable your teachers to focus on the students
- Match state-of-the-art textbooks, software and technology to your teacher and student population and grade level
- Provide an understanding consultant to walk through a day in each of your teacher and administrator lives to identify the pitfalls, provide corrective measures and implement recommendations
- Empower your staff with the ability to address any issues or changes with confidence and integrity
Specializing in student-centered and project-based learning, pedagogical training, technology and budget consulting, curriculum improvement and understanding the connection between literacy and decreasing attrition
FieldGoals Academy – we are results-driven education advocates